Easy-to-use ammo measurement system gives you the data you need to refine your case sizing operations.
This complete kit includes one Datum Dial tool for checking cartridge cases, Both bullet/Cartridge dials for use with 17 cal, 204, 224, 243, 257, 264, 277, 284, 308, and 338 bullets, laminated chart showing common datum diameters, instructions and storage box. (A caliper is required.)
Provides a relative measurement between the base of a case to a datum point on its shoulder angle. May be used:
- Before sizing operations to find the optimal headspace for your firearm
- After sizing operations to check the setup and consistency of your reloading process
Blank Cartridges available separately.
- Easily interchangeable dials: case and bullet/cartridge dials provide quick measurement of different calibers
- Consists of only four components: provides the same caliber coverage as other products with many more components
- Covers multiple calibers: competing products can require the purchase of a separate kit for each caliber needed
- Measurement is exact variation: no need to subtract body plus bushing/insert length from each measurement
- Durable plastic storage box: room for extra setup, keeps all components together and protected