The Lyman Brass Smith Victory Press is the workhorse of our line.
You cannot find a more sturdy, rugged, and rigid single station press available.
We started with a heavy duty cast iron “O” frame, and added a 1” diameter ram, and compound linkage.
Work the press handle and you will feel the tight, precision fit and smooth operation.
Unlike many competitive presses, the Victory Press comes with a newly designed straight line primer feed.
The straight line primer feed is completely reliable and simple to use.
Simply push the priming arm forward at the bottom of the ram travel to position it beneath the shell holder.
For added safety, the primer feed comes with a heavy steel shield which surrounds the primer tubes.
The large 5” frame opening makes even the largest magnum calibers easy to load.
The Victory Press is equipped with a comfortable ball handle which can be positioned for either right or left hand use.
The Victory Press is designed for use with any standard 7/8”x14 thread dies and accepts standard shell holders.
- Heavy duty cast iron “O” frame
- 1” diameter ram
- Comes with straight line primer feed with large and small primer tubes
- Precision fit and smooth operation
- Large 5” frame opening, works with the largest cases
- For added safety, the primer feed comes with a heavy steel shield which surrounds the primer tubes.
- Right or left hand operation
- Durable powder coat finish
- Weight 18.1 pounds
- Weight 12.6 pounds